|Asst. Division Director:
U14 Home Page
In the U14 division, players advance in speed and overall
athletic ability, and their understanding of the game deepens.
Rivalries begin to form and the players tend to keep close track
of the standings.
See our registration page for age information
- Game Schedule
- Games: Games are played with 11 players to a side.
- Duration: Each game consists of two 35-minute halves.
- Schedule: Most games will be played on Saturday, but
there may be some weekday evening games as well (coach
will provide the game schedule).
- Game Location: see schedule
- Participation: All players who show up on time and are not injured will play 1/2 game.
See the rule differences by
division matrix to compare U14 rules with U12.
- Shin guards: Mandatory for all practices and
- Footwear: Soccer shoes or tennis shoes. No football or
- No jewelry is to be worn at games or practices.
- Ball: Size 5 (required)
- Uniform: Jersey, socks, and shorts (will be provided by
AYSO). You must wear your full uniform at games.
- Practice: Practice sessions will be determined by the
- Team parent: Each team needs a parent(s) to coordinate
snacks, photo day, and end-of-season party.
- Banner: Team banner needs to be completed before photo
- Practice: All practices & games require the presence
of one male and one female adult for supervision
(e.g. male coach & female parent or female coach
& male parent).
Want to be a Youth Referee?
We're looking for boys and girls 12 years and older who love
soccer; playing it, watching it, whatever!! Come and learn a new way to enjoy
soccer. Learn to referee younger kids and help them enjoy soccer almost as much
as you do! Youth referees will be trained and will get to ref real games.
This is a fun way to earn community service hours for your school while helping
the younger kids enjoy the game. For more information, visit the
new referee page or contact
, Regional Referee Administrator.
Top of this Page | Home
| Players | Parents | Coaches | Referees | Administration